ModusTest Solution Assignment Help
Worried about your test expenses? Decrease your SoC test time by approximately 3X with the Cadence ® Modus ™ Test Solution. Presenting a brand-new trademarked 2D Elastic Compression architecture, this next-generation tool makes it possible for compression ratios beyond 400X without affecting style size or routing. With a total suite of industry-standard abilities for memory BIST, reasoning BIST, testpoint insertion, and diagnostics, the solution can assist you lower your production test expenses and increase silicon revenue margins. The ModusTM Test Solution from Cadence is a brand-new designfor-test (DFT) solution that lowers test time for digital reasoning by approximately 3X compared with existing market options, without any effect on chip size or yield.
For the exact same test time as existing market options, the Modus Test Solution can decrease the overhead of DFT reasoning on chip routing resources by up to 2.6 X. Its patent-pending physically conscious 2D Elastic Compression architecture is the structure behind these distinct advantages. The Cadence ® Modus ™ Test Solution is a thorough next-generation physically conscious style for-test (DFT), automated test pattern generation (ATPG), and silicon diagnostics tool. Utilizing the Modus Test Solution, you can experience an up-to-3X decrease in test time utilizing its patent pending physically mindful 2D Elastic Compression architecture, with no influence on fault protection or chip size. Scan compression reasoning forms a physically conscious two-dimensional grid throughout the chip floorplan. The Modus 2D Compression’s grid structure takes in as much as 2.6 X less routing resources than standard “one-dimensional” XOR compression circuits at a 100X compression ratio. The 2D grid structure scales sub-linearly with the compression ratio and at a 400X compression ratio is still no even worse for routing resources than the conventional 1D XOR compression at only 100X.
Registers and consecutive feedback loops are linked with XOR reasoning in the decompressor circuit. The consecutive nature of this circuit allows Modus ATPG to take advantage of several shift cycles to manage register worths in a single faultcapture cycle. Modus ATPG can likewise adaptively increase the variety of shift cycles in a test pattern to be bigger than the scan-chain length to supply yet more controllability to discover hard faults. Modus Elastic Compression has the ability to attain compression ratios beyond 400X with no influence on fault protection or fault diagnostics. To attend to the difficulties that featured screening styles, the Cadence ® Modus Test Solution consists of the following ingenious abilities:
- – 2D compression: Scan compression reasoning forms a physically mindful two-dimensional grid throughout the chip floorplan, allowing greater compression ratios with lowered wirelength. At 100X compression ratios, wirelength for 2D compression can be as much as 2.6 X smaller sized than existing market scan compression architectures.
- – Elastic compression: Registers embedded in the decompression reasoning make it possible for fault protection to be kept at compression ratios beyond 400X by managing care bits sequentially throughout several scan cycles throughout automated test pattern generation (ATPG).
- – Embedded memory bus assistance: A shared test gain access to bus can be placed to carry out at-speed programmable memory integrated self test (PMBIST) throughout numerous ingrained memories in an IP core. New soft programmable test algorithms for FinFET SRAMs and automobile security applications are likewise consisted of with this function.
- – Powerful typical scripting and debug environment: Design for test (DFT) reasoning insertion and ATPG abilities utilize a brand-new, unified Tcl scripting and debug environment that is shown the Cadence Genus ™ Synthesis Solution, the Innovus ™ Implementation System and the Tempus ™ Timing Signoff Solution
The Cadence Modus Test Solution is an extensive next-generation physically conscious design-for-test (DFT), ATPG and silicon diagnostics tool. Utilizing the Modus Test Solution, consumers can experience as much as 3X decrease in test time utilizing its trademarked physically conscious 2D Elastic Compression architecture, with no effect on fault protection or chip size. To find out more on the Modus Test Solution. Increasing fault protection and decreasing test time are 2 essential advantages of the Modus TPI circulation. With 2 unique recognition algorithms– deterministic fault analysis to enhance protection by targeting hard-to-test faults triggered by high-care bit requirements, and random resistant fault analysis to lower pattern count by targeting hard-to-test faults triggered by resistance to random stimuli– Modus testpoints can successfully close your protection and pattern count spaces. Firmly incorporated into the Genus cockpit, Modus TPI is conjured up by the Genus Synthesis Solution throughout the synthesis procedure– streamlining the circulation for synthesis engineers who might be not familiar with TPI. This tight combination, paired with extensive runtime controls, such as timing-driven slack-based testpoint choice, distinctively position Modus TPI to satisfy your testpoint requires. In addition to Modus 2D Compression and Modus Elastic Compression, the Modus Test Solution incorporates:
- – Modus DFT: natively incorporated with the Genus Synthesis Solution, inserts full-chip test reasoning consisting of complete scan, limit scan, XOR compression, 2D Elastic Compression, X-masking, PMBIST with repair work, shared test gain access to bus, LBIST, on-chip clock controller, power test gain access to module, JTAG controller, IJTAG, and IEEE1500. SDC restraints for test modes and Modus ATPG run scripts are instantly produced for more ease of usage.
- – Modus ATPG: fixed and hold-up fault test pattern generation, low-power test pattern generation with record and scan toggle count limitations, and dispersed test pattern generation with near direct runtime scalability throughout numerous makers and CPUs
- – Modus Diagnostics: single- and multi-die volume diagnostics, with physical flaw place callout and root-cause analysis for reasoning gates and memories